841501-04-154495
예금주 : 이상경(AKRK)

커뮤니티

HOME  >  커뮤니티  >  자유게시판
작성일 : 14-11-07 16:08
번역입니다 ^^
 글쓴이 : 홍석우
조회 : 6,401  
AKRK-Klubsieger Zuchtschau                                                                      19 October 2014
I was privileged to be given this appointment in South Korea, as with any Klub show in any country to be given the opportunity to judge  a National show is a honour and should be treated as such, my short stay in Korea was a very enjoyable one, Seoul is one the most amazing cities that I have visited for a population of 10 million plus it is amazingly clean and organised with very modern infrastructure throughout  the city, the people are very warm and friendly, fresh air and many places to see and explore.
한국에서 클럽 쇼 감독관(감정관)으로서 기회를 얻게되어 영광이며, 한국에서 있는동안 너무 즐거웠습니다. 서울은 제가 방문했던 나라 중에 가장 멋진 나라 중 하나 입니다.  정말 깨끗하고 시설들의 정돈되어 있는 도시이며, 사람들 역시 정많고 친절하였고, 맑은 공기와 많은 구경거리에 감동했습니다.
The show itself was held on the outskirts of the city being about an hour South, the ground was very well prepared with a well set out show ring, the temperature on the day was very well suited for both exhibitor and dogs.
쇼 자체는 서울에서 한시간 정도 떨어져있는 도시에서 개최되었으며, 그곳의 쇼링들이 잘 정리, 준비되어있었습니다. 쇼에 참가한 개들과 주인들 역시 좋은 날씨와 더불어 진행할수있었습니다..
In summaring the young exhibits being both male and female ages 3-6 & 6-9  months in general very good temperaments and ring training, mostly having very good head types, dark eyes, correct angles, as with many other countries that I have judged now colour is a problem I have stated this before that in some peoples opinion it’s a cosmetic fault I totally disagree on this point, marking’s need to be rich tan and clearly defined we are seeing to many Rottweilers with straw colour and sooty markings, also some of the younger exhibits could have had more bone.
간단히 정리하자면, 어린 참가견들 3개월에서 6개월 그리고 6개월에서 9개월 수컷과 암컷은 일반적으로 정말 좋은 기질(temperaments)를 갖고있었으며, 링 훈련도 잘되었습니다. 대부분 좋은 head type을 가지고있고, dark eyes(어두운 눈), correct angle(적당한 각도)를 가지고잇었습니다. 많은 나라를 평가하는데 문제는 항상 색이였습니다. 이것은 cosmetic fault(외모단점) 이라고들 하시는데 저는 그 말에 동의하지않습니다. marking(마킹)은 진하게 어두울 필요가있으며, 명확하게 구분되어야합니다.  우리는 straw colour(보리집색) 와  sooty marking(거무스레한)이 있는 로트바일러들을 접합니다. 또한 쇼에 참가한 어린 개들은 bone 이 더 있을 수 있었을 것 입니다.
From 9-12 months & 12-18 months Exhibits where very good breed types, some having many good qualities all round with good bone, great attitudes correct outgoing temperaments the two that really caught my eye and I can also state that they would be able to compete in any specialty show anywhere in the world and be placed highly are Male- V1  Lee Vom Priapus locally bred, medium in size with an Excellent correct body very good harmony all round,hes attitude and drive is fantastic and also very pleasing that he can switch off when required, in other words very self-assured also another very important trait of our breed, excellent headpiece firm top line at all times very good physical condition, he was also awarded  Youngster in show.
9개월에서 12개월 12개월에서 18개월 개들은 혈통이 좋았으며, 몇몇의 개들은 좋은 질의 뼈를 갖고있었습니다. 좋은 뼈와 함께 좋은 태도 정확하고 활발한 기질을 갖고있었습니다.  눈에 띄는 두마리의 개가있었습니다. 그 개들은 세계적으로 개최하는 어느 대회에 나가도 경쟁할수있을거라 생각합니다. 수컷(v1 Lee Vom Priapus),중간 사이즈에 최상의 몸과 좋은 그 개의 attitute and drive (태도와 진행) 감동스러웠습니다.  그리고 또한 필요할때 마다 변화를 잘 받아드립니다.  다른말로 자기만족(self-assured) 또한 우리 견종의 중요한 특징이며, 우수한 머리부분과 단단한 윗 라인(firm top line) 역시 좋은 신체 조건입니다. 그 개는 쇼에서 Yongster로 상을 받았습니다.
Young Female Class-V1 & Jugend Siegerin ,Alicia Vom Haus Cerberus, stunning headpiece, beautiful noble , dark eyes, strong clean neck line, excellent front and rear angulations, correct rich tan marking with powerful ground covering movement and great attitude in the ring, she was a pleasure to judge also a locally bred female and the type that the Korean breeders should be striving to breed, once she is fully developed she will really be on top of her game and I am pretty certain that she will do a lot of winning in the Specialty arena.
어린 암컷 Class V1 Jegend Siegerin, Alicia Vom Haus Cerberus 우수한 머리(headpiece)와 어두운 눈, 강하고 깨끗한 목라인, 우수한 앞 뒤 각도, 정확하고 진한 마킹(marking)을 갖았으며, 활동적인 움직임과 링에서의 우수한 태도를 갖았음으로 잘 자라서 한국 브리더들은 번식시키는걸 노력하는게 좋을것입니다.  이 암컷이 다 자라면 정말 최고의 개가 되어 특정 경기에서 이길것을 저는 확신합니다. 
Gebrauchshund Class Male & Female
V1 Male- Diablo Haus Of Lazic- Medium in size compact, Excellent head piece, very expressive and clean, presented in top physical condition, very good front construction, well boned, dark eyes and mouth pigment, he’s only downfall when competing for best in show in the run off, was he’s rear end the more we moved them the higher and looser he’s back end became due to not enough turn off stifle in hind legs.
V1 Male- Diablo Haus Of Lazic - 컴팩트한 중간사이즈, 우수한 머리모양, 풍부한 표현력과 꺠끗한 최상의 신체 조건,  우수한 앞 모양, 건강한 뼈, 어두운 눈과 입모양(mouth pigment). 뒷 무릎 관절이 풀리면서(not enough turn off stifle in hing legs) 그 개의 후부(rear end) 를 움직일 수록 그의 등(back end)더 높이 더 느슨해졌다.  

V1 Female & Siegerin in Show ?U Lady Vom Dringen-Medium to large in size, strong clean female head, dark eyes and mouth pigment, excellent front and rear angulation, power movement with correct reach and drive, in very good working condition, well boned, correct marking and Excellent attitude, also locally bred and another exhibit that could hold her place in any ring anywhere in the world, she is a credit to the Korean Rottweiler Fanciers.
V1 Female & Siegerin in Show ?U Lady Vom Dringen 중간사이즈에서 큰사이즈, 강하고 깨끗한 암컷 머리, 어두운 눈과 입모양, 우수한  앞 뒤 각도,  파워풀한 움직임, 우수한 컨디션, 좋은 뼈, 정확한 마킹과 우수한 태도, 잘자랐으며 또 다른   다른 참가견 역시 링에서 우수한 능력을 세계어디에가서도 발휘할 것이다. 이 암컷은 한국 로트와일러 애호가에 틀림없는 영예이다.

Open Male Class-V1 and Sieger in Show ?Khun Vom Storm House- a male of very correct size and proportions, he’s outline is very clean without lacking any substance, excellent head piece with dark eye, strong muzzle, very good fill under eye, dark mouth pigment, excellent angles both front and rear ,firm top line on the move with powerful ground covering movement could have ran all day, in excellent physical condition, slightly requiring better pronounced marking on chest and muzzle, otherwise another dog can could be in the mix anywhere in the world. There is also a very interesting story behind this male, I was informed after the show that he has been with he’s new owner for the past 6 months and that before this he was in he’s friends backyard, so when he went to visit he’s friend he pleaded that he give him the dog, and now he has this result.
Open Male Class-V1 and Sieger in Show ?Khun Vom Storm House- 정확한 사이즈와 균형잡힌 몸을 갖은 수컷. 이 개의 아웃라인은 굉장히 깨끗하고 부족한 점이 없다. 우수한 헤드피스(머리부분)과 어두운 눈 튼튼한 머즐(주둥이), 훌륭하게 채워진 언더 아이, 어두운 입, 우수한 앞 뒷 각도, 탄탄한 윗 라인, 파워풀한 움직으로 하루종일도 뛸수 있게 보였으며, 우수한 신체 조건, 약간의 요구사항은 가슴과 머즐(주둥이) 마킹. 이 개의 재미난 이야기가 숨겨있었다. 그 개는 6개월동안 새로운 주인동안 지내왔다고 이야기를 들었고 그전 그 개는 그의 친구 뒷 마당에 있었으며 그때 그 주인이 친구집을 방문했으때 친구로 부터 선물을 받았다고 들었다. 그럼에도 이런 우수한 결과를 얻었다.
Youth Sieger Male-V1 A-YO Of Cacaodog, A large powerful dog, very well boned, with Excellent top & underline, correct rich tan marking, and a powerful mover, with very firm topliner on move was a clear winner in the Junghund Class, a strong head that requires more fill of eye a little more stop and slightly broader underjaw, he poses dark eyes and dark mouth pigment with very good attitude.
Youth Sieger Male-V1 A-YO Of Cacaodog 크고 파워풀한 개, 좋은 뼈, 우수한 탑과 언더라인, 정확하고 진한 마킹 그리고 파워풀한 움직임을 가진 개, 탄탄한 탑라인을 강아지는 완벽한 우승자 였다. 머리 부분에  fill이 좀 더 필요한 눈 그리고 조금 더 넓은 턱밑부분이 요구되어진다.  우수한 태도와 함께 그의 어두운 눈과 입부분은 잘 어우러졌다.
With the Open & Sieger Female Classes ? where both strong overall in general type, very good attitudes and physical condition, strong head types with very good s, as with many other exhibits on the day general improvement should be in bone strength and Rich Tan Markings.

With the Open & Sieger Female Classes 일반적으로 이 클래스는 건장했음, 매우 좋은 태도와 신체조건, 튼튼한 머리(헤드타입)과 뛰어난 표현력을 가졌고, 이날 전시되어진 개들 모두 뼈와 진한 마킹은  더 발달했으면 좋았을것이다
In summarising I was very pleased with most handling techniques inside the ring with very good sportsmanship between the handlers, very well behaved dogs, mainly dark eye colour and dark gum pigment, I don’t want to keep repeating about rich tan marking but it a very important aspect of our breed and should be paid attention to and not dismissed a cosmetic fault, to my Korean Rottweiler friends keep on the path that you are currently on and remember it is very important to set up good breeding programs in working together to better and maintain Rottweilers of the Correct Type & Temperament , and also please keep in mind that yes it’s a completion but also a dog show one that we should all enjoy no matter the outcome.
요약해 말하자면, 핸들러들에 의해 링안에서 보여지는 핸들링 테크닉에 감동받았고, 잘 행동을 따라주는 개들도 역시 대단했다. 대부분 어두운 눈의 색깔과 어두운 잇몸을 가졌고, 계속해서 이야기를 또하고싶진않지만 어두운 마킹은 우리 로트바일러에겐 정말 중요하다고 이야기하고싶다. 한국에서 함께 노력해서 좋은 로트바일러 번식에힘썻으면 좋겠다. 결과가 어째튼 우리모두는 쇼 자체를 즐겨야 하는것이다. 
To the Entire Korea Rottweiler Klub Committee, exhibitors and those that attended this event thank you for your Involvement also, To the Club president Mr. Lee Deok-Chan it was a pleasure meeting you and discussing the Rottweiler in your country and your very warm hospitality during my stay.로트바일러 회원들과 참가자들에게 고마움을 표하고싶고,  클럽회장 이덕찬씨 만나서 너무 방가웠으며, 우리가 나눴던 한국의 로트바일러에 관한 토론을 잊지못할것이다. 그리고 당신의 정많은 대접에 감사드립니다.
To Mr. Baker Park, thank you for the opportunity and your assistance and companionship during my time in your country, it is always pleasing to feel that one is like family so far from home.
베이커 박씨에게 이런 기회주신 당신의 도움에 감사드립니다. 집같은 느낌을 주셔서 너무 감사드립니다
And finally to Mr.Kyung Tae Kim-better known as KT, I really appreciate your patience and assistance both inside the ring and in the 3 days that you were assigned to take care of me, it is not always an easy task looking after judges and I am speaking from experience, truly a gentleman-Thank you.
마지막으로 김경태씨 당신의 링안에서의 인내와 도움에 너무 감사드립니다. 3일동안 저를 보살펴주심에도 감사드리고, 감정관을 돌본다는게 쉬운일이 아닌걸 너무 잘알기에 너무 감사합니다 젠틀맨.
With regards
Mick Svaljek

김경태 14-11-19 17:32

먼저 장문을 번역해주신 홍석우 회원님께 감사의 말씀 전합니다.

원문의 전문용어에 대한 해석을 FCI심사위원이자 본 클럽 심사위원장의
시각에서 몇 곳 달리 하는 점 양지 부탁드리며, 간략히 아래의 내용을 올립니다.

- marking’s need to be rich tan marking((마킹)은 진하게 어두울 필요가있으며) :
'마킹은 풍부한 탄 컬러이어야 한다.' 즉, 짙은 갈색의 마호가니 색 마킹이 좋다는 것입니다.
마호가니 색을 넘어서는 어두운 색은 오히려 결격 사유입니다.

- also very pleasing that he can switch off when required in other words very self-assured...
( 또한 필요할때 마다 변화를 잘 받아드립니다. 다른말로 자기만족(self-assured)... ):
'또한 요구될 때 차분해 질 수 있다는 것이 만족스러웠는데 달리 말하자면 자기확신을 갖는(자신감에 찬)...'
로트바일러는 강인한 집중력과 활기찬 움직임이 요구될 때는 어떤 견보다 강력한 모습을 보이지만
침착하게, 차분해져야 할 때는 바로 진정 되어야 합니다.
이는 독일 ZTP에서도 테스트 하며 로트바일러가 가져하는 중요한 자질 중 하나입니다.

- only downfall when competing for best in show in the run off, was he’s rear end the more we moved them the higher and looser he’s back end became due to not enough turn off stifle in hind legs
( 뒷 무릎 관절이 풀리면서(not enough turn off stifle in hing legs) 그 개의 후부(rear end) 를 움직일 수록 그의 등(back end)더 높이 더 느슨해졌다.)
: 베스트 인 쇼(지거)를 경합하는 링에서 뛸 때 단 한가지 패인은 무릎이 이루는 각이 모자라기 때문에
견의 뒤가 움직일수록 더 높아지고 느슨해지는데 있었습니다.

- locally bred :
'내산견'
우승한 견들 중 내산견(locally bred)이라 알게 된 후 세계 어는 대회에 나가더라도
우수한 성적을 낼 것이라 감탄하며 이를 명시하고 있습니다.