841501-04-154495
예금주 : 이상경(AKRK)

커뮤니티

HOME  >  커뮤니티  >  자유게시판
작성일 : 14-10-30 17:34
From Mr.Mick Svaljeck
 글쓴이 : 박헌철
조회 : 6,398  

AKRK-Klubsieger Zuchtschau                                                                      19 October 2014

I was privileged to be given this appointment in South Korea, as with any Klub show in any country to be given the opportunity to judge  a National show is a honour and should be treated as such, my short stay in Korea was a very enjoyable one, Seoul is one the most amazing cities that I have visited for a population of 10 million plus it is amazingly clean and organised with very modern infrastructure throughout  the city, the people are very warm and friendly, fresh air and many places to see and explore.

The show itself was held on the outskirts of the city being about an hour South, the ground was very well prepared with a well set out show ring, the temperature on the day was very well suited for both exhibitor and dogs.

In summaring the young exhibits being both male and female ages 3-6 & 6-9  months in general very good temperaments and ring training, mostly having very good head types, dark eyes, correct angles, as with many other countries that I have judged now colour is a problem I have stated this before that in some peoples opinion it’s a cosmetic fault I totally disagree on this point, marking’s need to be rich tan and clearly defined we are seeing to many Rottweilers with straw colour and sooty markings, also some of the younger exhibits could have had more bone.

From 9-12 months & 12-18 months Exhibits where very good breed types, some having many good qualities all round with good bone, great attitudes correct outgoing temperaments the two that really caught my eye and I can also state that they would be able to compete in any specialty show anywhere in the world and be placed highly are Male- V1  Lee Vom Priapus locally bred, medium in size with an Excellent correct body very good harmony all round,hes attitude and drive is fantastic and also very pleasing that he can switch off when required, in other words very self-assured also another very important trait of our breed, excellent headpiece firm top line at all times very good physical condition, he was also awarded  Youngster in show.

Young Female Class-V1 & Jugend Siegerin ,Alicia Vom Haus Cerberus, stunning headpiece, beautiful noble expression, dark eyes, strong clean neck line, excellent front and rear angulations, correct rich tan marking with powerful ground covering movement and great attitude in the ring, she was a pleasure to judge also a locally bred female and the type that the Korean breeders should be striving to breed, once she is fully developed she will really be on top of her game and I am pretty certain that she will do a lot of winning in the Specialty arena.

Gebrauchshund Class Male & Female

V1 Male- Diablo Haus Of Lazic- Medium in size compact, Excellent head piece, very expressive and clean, presented in top physical condition, very good front construction, well boned, dark eyes and mouth pigment, he’s only downfall when competing for best in show in the run off, was he’s rear end the more we moved them the higher and looser he’s back end became due to not enough turn off stifle in hind legs.

V1 Female & Siegerin in Show ?U Lady Vom Dringen-Medium to large in size, strong clean female head, dark eyes and mouth pigment, excellent front and rear angulation, power movement with correct reach and drive, in very good working condition, well boned, correct marking and Excellent attitude, also locally bred and another exhibit that could hold her place in any ring anywhere in the world, she is a credit to the Korean Rottweiler Fanciers.

Open Male Class-V1 and Sieger in Show ?Khun Vom Storm House- a male of very correct size and proportions, he’s outline is very clean without lacking any substance, excellent head piece with dark eye, strong muzzle, very good fill under eye, dark mouth pigment, excellent angles both front and rear ,firm top line on the move with powerful ground covering movement could have ran all day, in excellent physical condition, slightly requiring better pronounced marking on chest and muzzle, otherwise another dog can could be in the mix anywhere in the world. There is also a very interesting story behind this male, I was informed after the show that he has been with he’s new owner for the past 6 months and that before this he was in he’s friends backyard, so when he went to visit he’s friend he pleaded that he give him the dog, and now he has this result.

Youth Sieger Male-V1 A-YO Of Cacaodog, A large powerful dog, very well boned, with Excellent top & underline, correct rich tan marking, and a powerful mover, with very firm topliner on move was a clear winner in the Junghund Class, a strong head that requires more fill of eye a little more stop and slightly broader underjaw, he poses dark eyes and dark mouth pigment with very good attitude.

With the Open & Sieger Female Classes ? where both strong overall in general type, very good attitudes and physical condition, strong head types with very good expressions, as with many other exhibits on the day general improvement should be in bone strength and Rich Tan Markings.

In summarising I was very pleased with most handling techniques inside the ring with very good sportsmanship between the handlers, very well behaved dogs, mainly dark eye colour and dark gum pigment, I don’t want to keep repeating about rich tan marking but it a very important aspect of our breed and should be paid attention to and not dismissed a cosmetic fault, to my Korean Rottweiler friends keep on the path that you are currently on and remember it is very important to set up good breeding programs in working together to better and maintain Rottweilers of the Correct Type & Temperament , and also please keep in mind that yes it’s a completion but also a dog show one that we should all enjoy no matter the outcome.

To the Entire Korea Rottweiler Klub Committee, exhibitors and those that attended this event thank you for your Involvement also, To the Club president Mr. Lee Deok-Chan it was a pleasure meeting you and discussing the Rottweiler in your country and your very warm hospitality during my stay.

To Mr. Baker Park, thank you for the opportunity and your assistance and companionship during my time in your country, it is always pleasing to feel that one is like family so far from home.

And finally to Mr.Kyung Tae Kim-better known as KT, I really appreciate your patience and assistance both inside the ring and in the 3 days that you were assigned to take care of me, it is not always an easy task looking after judges and I am speaking from experience, truly a gentleman-Thank you.

With regards

Mick Svaljek